Our Company: CEC is a growing company based out of Kamloops, BC providing services throughout British Columbia and into Alberta. Our company has a fleet of mobile cranes and industrial equipment that we use for hoisting and installing heavy equipment, specializing in bridge building and rehab. We work in the heavy industrial construction sector. We provide mobile crane services as well as bridges, sheet pile shoring, piling, fabrication, and jack & rolls. At CEC, we believe safety comes first above all. Our goal is to use our skills and field knowledge combined with safe work practices, to provide quality crane and industrial construction services to our community.
Responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
The Maintenance Inventory Coordinator. This individual schedules and tracks routine maintenance of facilities, equipment, as well as, new projects ensuring that tools, equipment, materials and supplies are available to accomplish each project phase within the project timeline.
· Maintaining maintenance logs, schedules, reminders, and records.
· Coordinating maintenance and repair activities with internal teams and external vendors.
· Managing inventory of spare parts and consumables, and ordering supplies as needed.
· Handling maintenance-related paperwork, such as purchase orders, work orders, and invoices.
· Preparing reports on maintenance activities, costs, and performance metrics.
· Assisting with the development and implementation of maintenance policies and procedures.
· Communicating with the team, including maintenance personnel, management, and clients, to provide updates on maintenance activities and resolve issues.
· Conducting quality control checks on maintenance work to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
· Ensuring that maintenance work is completed on time and within budget.
· Management of tool crib
· Job Sea Can inventory
· Inventory management of looking after all cranes, equipment, vehicles, commercial vehicles and tools.
– Proven experience in inventory management or related field
– Strong knowledge of inventory control principles, procedures, and best practices
– Experience in materials management is highly desirable
This role requires a detail-oriented individual with excellent analytical skills. The Inventory Manager will play a crucial role in optimizing inventory levels, ensuring accurate data collection, coordinating with various stakeholders, and maintaining efficient operations. If you are a proactive problem solver with a strong background in inventory management, we encourage you to apply.